- When I make my cup of coffee, I put the sweetener in first, then the cream, then the coffee and stir.
- Same thing for hot tea less the cream (except for in some instances like Lady Grey and Irish Breakfast).
- I prefer sugar in my tea and Steevia (like Truvia or PureVia) in my coffee.
- When I sleep, I have to face the outside of the bed, I cannot face the middle.
- I must have two pillows under my head and one on my side to sleep.
- I prefer the TV volume to be set on an even number.
- Peanut butter is the worlds greatest food. I eat some everyday.
- I get ready in this order: Shower, clean nose ring, make-up, hair, dressed, deodorant, teeth.
- I hate talking on the phone and I probably won't call you back.
- I usually eat all of one type of food on my plate before moving on to the others. For example, if I have chicken, noodles, and broccoli. I will typically eat the chicken first, then the noodles, and then the broccoli.
- I hate washing dishes and will wait until both sides of the sink are full before doing them. Maybe that's just lazy.
- When I was clothes I wash the colors first, then the towels, then the whites, then my daughters clothes.
- I wait until all of the clothes are washed and dried before I fold and put them away.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Just some things that I find odd about myself.
Posted by Shelley at 9:43 AM