Thursday, May 14, 2009

Down

It is amazing how much the sun (or lack thereof) affects my mood. Maybe the Lexapro isn't working out as well as I thought. Maybe I need to stop taking it and see how I feel.

I am so tired of feeling like shit. The number one factor of this feeling is this godforsaken job. The second factor is my weight. I am making an appointment with my primary doctor to talk about it and see what I can do to control it. I know that snacking is a huge problem. I caught myself eating last night out of boredom. I was the only one awake and I was reading. So of course, I was hungry. I ended up eating some cereal but I really wanted ice cream.

Everything is just going wrong lately. We've had a possible septic tank collapse. Just waiting on the final word from the septic company. My car is acting like crap and turned off on Friday when I was sitting still just holding the brake.

1 comment:

  1. My old Civic used to do the same thing and its fixable, it will just cost some money. Less than a new car though.

    ReplyDelete