Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just, like, whatever

I'm so tired of the rain. Are we noticing a trend here?

Well, today is bright and sunny and B-E-A-U-Tiful! And I'm stuck inside at work. It's a catch-22.

For those of you that don't know, I've started a frugal blog. The address is www.savershelley.blogspot.com. Coupon clipping is certainly an addiction. And luckily it helps my bank account instead of destroying it!

That being said, I need to destroy my bank account tonight and buy Alexis some new shoes. But I'll be going to Payless for that. I bought her shoes at Target last time and I think they run really small. There is no way she is fitting into a toddler size 6 already. She just went into size 5 and was in size 4's for months. Her dress shoes fit but her tennis shoes are pretty snug. Maybe I'll get lucky and they will be having some sort of sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment