Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Grouchy

I was in such a grouchy mood this morning. My daughter is fighting sleep and goes to bed later and later each night. That means mommy goes to bed later and later each night. Which also means that mommy wakes up on the wrong side of the bed in the morning. Top it off with some totally random snow flurries and downpours (that, thankfully, didn't stick) and fighting with the ATM to make a deposit. That makes me grouchy.

The day has progressed well and I don't feel grouchy anymore. I had a company meeting to attend during lunch and usually I dread these meetings. This one was fun though. A lot of laughter and jokes. Good Italian food. And we saw a used condom in the parking lot after lunch. Yep, you read that right. A used condom in the parking lot. This takes me to a time several years back when we were meeting with the same company people and found a baggie of marijuana in the parking lot. Hm, maybe we shouldn't do lunch with these folks anymore. But I digress. It makes me wonder what kind of area I live in. The schools are top notch, the homes cost a bazillion-and-a-half dollars (obviously, not mine but other houses), and I see lots of Mercedes and Porches driving around. Tom Clancy owns a home in the area. And a Washington DC weather man, Doug Hill, owns a home here, too. Yet, we find used condoms in a shopping strip parking lot. I guess some couple went parking last night.

Moving along...

I really need to work on my daughter's blog. So I'm going to do that now.

TTFN, ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment